Each 2nd Wednesday 7pm to 8:30pm - Monthly @ DiSivestro Recreation Center 1701 S 15th St, Philadelphia, PA 19145
Each 4th Wednesday 7pm to 8:30pm - Monthly @ Vare Creation Center, 2600 Morris St. Philadelphia, PA 19145
TATTOO NEWSLETTER EDITORIALS
You must be approved in writting from Pastor David Ings & Momentum Life before an article is considered for publication.
Every 2nd and 4th Wednesday of each Month Momentum host T.A.T.T.O.O @ DiSilvestro and Vare Recreation Centers; TATTOO stands for "Tough Answers, Tough Topics, Often Overlooked". These monthly sessions are design to challenge the minds of our youth in the community by raising their awareness about common cultural behavioral ills that result in passive-aggressive dispositions, low self-esteem, neighborhood crime, violence and a myriad of adolescent issues that often result in incarceration. These problems exist often because they persist in the minds of our youth. Therefore in order to conquer the demise, we confront it. This is achieved by exposing the youth to principles that govern everyday life during the night of T.A.T.T.O.O, which fosters community and expanded consciousness. We like to call this the Art of Listening and the Power of Comprehension.
I strongly believe that mentorship and positive role modeling is essential to establish career minded youth who will be a help to the community and not a hindrance.
Monthly topics such as:
• "You wanna go home or do you wanna go to jail?" - The attendees are given principles how to avoid a life in prison...and how to appropriately settle disagreements...
• "Cyber Bulling" - students are exposed to what cyber bulling is and why not to do it....
• "Sowing & Reaping" - students learn that their choices have consequences and what are life decisions...
• "Social Media I, II, III" - student learn the DO's and DONT's on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.
• "The Art of Listening & the Power of Comprehension" - students are challenge to improve upon their listening skills and why that is important...
• and much more...
T.A.T.T.O.O creates a platform for learning principles that govern everyday life. These principles are necessary to correct youth conflicts that can result in adult conflicts that were never addressed. T.A.T.T.O.O provides tools, which are work ethics for academic and occupational success. Young people from ages 8 through 19 are invited to attend these events as well as young adults. Come and Enjoy the Art & Science of confrontational learning.
Pastor David Ings